Saturday 9 December 2017

Hanbury group work

The group organising the bulk of the Hanbury Hall has been assembled, and I’ve found myself on the team!
This isn’t something I’ve done for a long time, I was involved in councils and meetings at high school (I was Head Boy, once upon a time), but since then I’ve always had a job outside of college or university, so I sort of stopped being involved with things like that. So I thought that this was a good opportunity to be involved again before leaving the academic landscape for good. Because I’ve started (unwittingly) to make promo materials for the event, mostly just the short animated trailer I was working on, I’m heading the marketing side of the event, which mainly includes posters, banners and invitations. I’m looking forward to working in this group, as everyone in it seems really engaged in making the event as good as it can be, which is only making it more exciting for when we go down to London in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment