Thursday 16 November 2017

Bad Sounds @ The Brudenell

Last night I went to the Brudenell again for another gig, this time the band Bad Sounds. It’s become a lot easier to talk to people at these shows, as I often find people in the industry of creating anything, be it visual art or music, are usually on quite similar wavelengths. It’s been great to be able to talk to these bands at a level like this, as illustrating album covers and even a form of music reportage are both something that I would love to become incorporated into my practice going forward, especially after university. Through talking to them, I found out that all the bands visual stuff, such as album art and merchandise, is currently done by themselves. I found it really interesting to find this out, as it's evidence that you arent limited to a single field creatively, and can encompass a lot of different aspects to work that relates to one another inside your practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment