Thursday 10 November 2016

Study Task 2 - The Creative Industries


  • Publishing & Book Design

  • Editorial & Reportage
    Editorial work is something i was not familiar with or confident with at all before starting the course last year, but since then I feel my understanding and skill at adapting to different perspectives/stories for editorial work have improved, and I find editorial work intriguing and stimulating. Also, my context of practice work this year will be fuelled by historical examples of editorial and reportage work, so my visual responses will likely be influenced by this method of working. 



















  • Character & Narrative
    I think that character and narrative are the main strengths within my practice as I really enjoy drawing figures and faces, as I feel they are great mediums through which to express feeling and meaning. This has always been the foundation of my work and I aim to keep improving and developing my practice to ensure my work in the future has a strong base and I can adapt to various opportunities, challenges and briefs. 




















  • Product & Packaging

  • Retail & Merchandise

  • Object & Environment

  • Advertising & Promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment