Friday 26 January 2018

Paramore - POOL

I’ve written this post over around four times because I’m trying to make it sound reflective rather than preachy and braggy. I wasn’t really sure of how this directly related to PP, but I was told that any example of work becoming known either in a commercial sense or regarding higher exposure is to do with PP, so I thought I may as well talk about it.
This is a design I made in response to the song Pool by the band Paramore, and it was featured artwork on the 29th of Jan on the Instagram account ‘Paramorespam’. Usually I wouldn’t talk about this in relation to my practice, but the post eventually got over 2500 likes, which is an overwhelming response to my work that I’ve not really experienced before. I think it exposed my work to a lot of people that have become part of my growing online audience, and I’m really grateful as it's a solid way to give some exposure to creatives with smaller presences online, and hopefully open up new eyes to my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment