Sunday 4 October 2015

5 reasons I chose illustration


1) I have a huge interest in the world of comics and graphic novels and an illustration course is one of the best ways to learn more about this field and be able to access it. 
2) I enjoyed English literature during A Level and wanted to apply the things I learned about narrative and expression in that subject throughout my work in this subject. 
3) I want to develop my understanding of illustration as a tool for expression and solving a problem rather than just drawing images that look good. 
4) I believe that illustration is the most interesting way to teach audiences about the importance of a particular topic or concept through a medium that can also entertain. 
5) I enjoy to draw and write about drawing and want to do it at the highest possible level if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment