Sunday 4 October 2015

5 of my strengths

1) I feel that my studies at English a level have heightened both my love and my aptitude for writing analytically about my ideas and I feel this will be very useful in the context of practice side of this course. 
2) I think that I can often be successful completing pieces with lots of intricate details, and I feel that I am good at coming up with interesting ideas for characters and places and themes to get my point across. 
3) I feel that my knowledge of popular culture and references to different representations of themes and ideas in the mediums of films books just and comics is very useful to the way I work. 
4) On the foundation course I learned the importance of brainstorming and developing several concepts for each idea instead of delving into just one. 
5) I feel that I'm very passionate about the field I want to enter as I've spent a lot of my time reading and researching various different examples that interest me and I feel I have a solid knowledge of a lot of the content of the comic driven world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment